Do you have a client that needs help getting to the next level?
Would temporary executive support solve some of their problems?
would you like to have a resource that could complement your services?
Many lawyers and accountants recognize problems with their client’s business that their clients can’t see. Knowing that the client needs help can be difficult to say, yet can can be instrumental in saving the business.
InnovativeExecs can provide that support for your clients. We can supplement management or staff pushed beyond their limits, and help capture major opportunities that might slip away.
Whether you would like us to do the work through your firm or as a referral, we can provide the short-term executive support to shorten their learning cycle, re-align the business or negotiate/close deals.
InnovativeExecs can work as part of your client’s team, or provide on-the-job training to navigate them through any business challenges:
- providing an objective view of the business
- assistance with fast growth or a turnaround
- improving sales, operations, or customer satisfaction
- evaluating the health of their business for organic growth vs. investment
- Due Diligence Support
- high level evaluation of a companyâ€™s agents, vendors, and suppliers
- launching a new product or entering new markets
- becoming a liaison with their Board
- writing proposals, negotiating contracts, or reviewing deals
- temporary staffing support while expanding or downsizing
InnovativeExecs’ resources include cross-industry experts, specialists, and generalists with experience in start-ups, small and mid-sized business and Fortune 100 companies.
Regardless of your client’s size or market, InnovativeExecs can provide the services that your client needs. Focusing on fundamental business building blocks, our experts can guide your clients through critical milestones allowing them to develop their idea and establish credibility.
Benefit from our experience â€“ learn from our mistakes. Â InnovativeExecs can help your clients!